Manufacturing Operations Manager
Our Billerica, MA manufacturing client has an immediate need an Operations Manager.
This is a family run business offering a strong salary and benefits.
Formulates and drives operations objectives. Plans, coordinates, and directs manufacturing team to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards. Directs workers engaged in manufacturing, warehouse and quality control activities. Ensures control over materials, facilities, processes, and products. Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to continuous improvement. Analyzes, evaluates and presents information regarding operations performance.
- Ensure adequate staffing to meet business requirements.
- Provide equipment and procedural training to ensure employee growth and safety.
- Address customer issues related to timely delivery, quality and pricing.
- Manage departmental budget consistent with operational needs.
- Implement programs to ensure attainment of business objectives.
- Improve processes and management methods to generate higher ROI and workflow optimization.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to subordinates and other employees.
- Work with President to guide company strategy.
- Motivate and maintain effective working relationships with staff and partners.
- Serve as Management Representative for ISO 9001 & AS9100 activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or manufacturing technology, MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
- Seven years minimum relevant experience
- Business systems expertise, Microsoft Office suite
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.