Manufacturing Engineer/Mechanic Supervisor
Our Hampton, NH manufacturing client has direct hire opportunity for Manufacturing Engineer/Mechanic Supervisor. This is position requires a “hands on” engineer who will manage the interactions between product and processes/equipment in a production environment.
Company offers excellent benefits including 100% paid, Medical, Dental, 401k match, PTO starting at 2 weeks
- Troubleshooting production issues of high-speed assembly equipment, machining, heat treatment and cleaning as well as outside plating operations.
- Maintain quality issues caused by process or equipment as well as research and develop new processes for production.
- Create/Maintain Work Instructions for all assembly equipment, engineering drawings and technical documents.
- Maintain Preventative Maintenance procedures for equipment, diagnose process and assembly problems
- Implement process changes based on data and testing for both internal and external processes
- Participate in ISO 9001 internal audits
- Use precision measurement tools, machine tools and laboratory equipment.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
- Software- CAD, CAM, Analysis, SPC, Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering/ with a minimum of 4 years related experience.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.