Our Sommerville, MA retailer has opening for a Mailroom Associate.
This position is a temporary contract with possible direct hire opportunity.
Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm (some flexibility)
Salary $20.00 an hour.
Mail Room RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ship and receive domestic and international packages, via FedEx or other common carriers
- Sort, process and deliver all incoming packages and USPS mail to employees/mail stops
- Manage employee package notification process
- Process all outgoing USPS mail and packaging using best practices when choosing method of shipping
- Maintain shipping and receiving logs
- Stay up to date on US Customs and Homeland Security policies and procedures
- Maintain a proper stock of shipping materials
- General assistance to business units as needed and requested.
- High school diploma
- Familiar with FedEx shipping programs and US Postal rules and regulations
- Knowledge of domestic freight carriers and applicable regulations for large palatized shipments
- Understanding of international shipping and customs rules and regulations
- Hazardous material shipping certification a plus
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. required
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
BENEFITS: Moore Staffing offers a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days!
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.