Our Haverhill client is hiring a machine operator to work first shift 7:00-3:30. This is a full-time temp-to-hire position. This is well run shop that is climate controlled. The company will consider a direct hire as well. Salary range is $20-$25 per hour depending upon experience.
Responsibilities for Machine Operator
- Setup and operate assembly equipment
- Use hand tools such as riveting machines, screw drivers, Drills etc
- Tapping and countersinking parts
- Sand and deburr parts
- Other duties as assigned
- Manufacturing experience as mechanical assemblers and/or mechanical assembler is ideal.
- Ability to use hand tools such as screw drivers and drills
- Able to stand on feet for most of the day
Please forward resume to email@example.com
Moore Staffing works with manufacturing clients in industrial automation, robotics, medical device, aerospace, semiconductor, consumer goods, electronics and other electro mechanical capital devices. We are winners of Best in Talent for 4 consecutive years by Clearly Rated.