Machine Operator/Belt Fabrication, 3rd shift
Our growing manufacturing client is hiring 3rd shift Machine Operators on a full-time, temp-to-hire basis.
This is a nice company where employees are appreciated, management is well-liked and turnover is very low!
Our client is offering an excellent benefits package when temp candidates convert to perm. Moore Staffing offers a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days!
Monday-Friday 11pm to 7:30 am
Pay rate : $16 an hour
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read blueprints and match with work order processes
- Set up and operation of various production machinery
- Do in process quality checks using a variety of measurement tools
- Maintain accurate production records and a clean are.
- Machine set-up for grinding and cutting.
- Lift arbors and place on lathe.
- Lift belting material and place on lathe for cutting.
- Grind belts,
- Must understand metric and English measurement,
- Ability to understand Vernier calipers.
- Operation of walk behind powered pallet jack.
- Should be able to read tape measure, English / metric ruler, use of vernier and calipers.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Understand/Learn metric conversions
- Hired candidates will be required to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.