Machine Operator- 3rd shift
Our growing manufacturing client is hiring Machine operator 3rd shift. This is a nice company where employees are appreciated, management is well-liked and turnover is very low!
Sunday - Thursday: 11 pm-7.30 am.
Pay rate: $ 18 per hour.
Slitter -The primary purpose of this job is to slit or cut products to tolerance for both internal and external customers with an emphasis on safety and quality.
· Product identification by sight & scanning of all pitches, nylon, backing, etc. for belt verification.
· Slit stock to meet daily shipments.
· Slit stock to meet the demands of the welding cell.
· Returning remaining stock to inventory when welding or slitting is completed.
· Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized work area.
· Tape and label rolls, as necessary.
· Disposal of aged or short material, if it is no longer usable.
· Complete customer orders as far in advance as possible.
· Use of calipers/verniers to check tolerances.
· Six months to one year of production experience
· Familiarity with blueprints preferred
· Must be able to perform physical tasks, ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
· Must be able to work 40 hours per week, plus overtime, with reliable and consistent attendance.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality standards.
· Must have good communication skills, with the ability to carry out written and verbal instruction.
· Ability to read, write and understand English.
· Solid reading, math, computer, and measurement skills required.
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without sponsorship.
Skills: English measurements, measuring tools, blueprints.
Benefits: Our client is offering an excellent benefits package when temp candidates convert to perm. Moore Staffing offers a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days!
Resume can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org click “Apply Now” to submit your application
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.