Machine Operator, 2nd shift
Our growing manufacturing client is hiring second shift Machine Operators on a full-time, temp-to-hire basis.
Pay Rate : $15.50 an hour
This is a nice company where employees are appreciated, management is well-liked and turnover is very low! Our client is offering an excellent benefits package when temp candidates convert to perm. Moore Staffing offers a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days!
- Read blueprints and match with work order processes.
- Set up and operation of various production machinery.
- Do in process quality checks using a variety of measurement tools.
- Maintain accurate production records.
- Machine set-up for grinding and cutting.
- Lift arbors and place on lathe.
- Lift belting material and place on lathe for cutting.
- Grind belts.
- Operation of walk behind powered pallet jack.
- Must understand metric and English measurement.
- Ability to understand Vernier calipers.
- Should be able to read tape measure, English / metric ruler, use of venire calipers.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Understand/Learn metric conversions
Hired candidates will be required to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for two consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.