LPN/Covid Vaccine Assistants
Moore Staffing of Methuen is excited to be working with Lawrence General Hospital to provide staffing for their Covid 19 Vaccine Centers. We are seeking candidates who will administer the vaccine at locations in Lawrence.
To apply for this job, please forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a great opportunity to help the community in the Covid fight.
- Hired candidates will be wearing full PPE
- The hospital is seeking full time and part time candidates, with minimum of 24 hours a week.
- Individual must be Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Candidate must be able to provide Immunization record with recent flu shot, TB test, Hep B Vaccine and Vaccinations for MMR And Varicella. This is most important and required in order to be hired for this role.
- All candidates will be required to pass a CORI and 10 Panel drug screen. High school diploma is required.
- Moore Staffing offers 50% paid health insurance after just 30 days of employment.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.
Check out how Moore Staffing has successfully partnered with medical clients in the past to staff our front line medical workers: https://moorestaffing.com/2015/06/19/staffing-the-response/