Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNA)
Licensed Nursing Assistant -Summary: Join the team with our southern NH nonprofit healthcare client, working as a LNA providing care in live in healthcare facility.
LNA - Responsibilities:
· Provide care to in home residents in all areas including lifting, transferring, feeding and transporting
· Encourage residents to maintain their independence
· Be aware each resident’s care plan and provide support to reach their goals
· Assist in areas including dressing, daily hygiene and meal planning
· Assist residents to attend activities and social programs
· Document daily care and provide accurate and timely reporting
· Interact with resident’s family members
· HS grad of GED
· Graduate of Nursing Assistant Training program
· Currently licensed as a Nursing Assistant with the State of NH
· Clinical experience, long-term care facility experiences a plus!
· Have excellent communication skills, interacting with residents, family members, staff and doctors
· Multiple shifts available
LNA - Salary up to $20/hr depending on shift and experience.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to email@example.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.