Legal Administrative Assistant
Title: Legal Administrative Assistant, Trusts and Estates
Summary: Support the Trusts and Estates practice in this Direct hire position with this prestigious Southern NH Law Office.
- Support Trust and Estate principals
- Provide administrative support in areas including correspondence, phones and special projects as needed
· Must possess excellent technical skills
· Strong organizational skills required
· Ability to work on individual projects
· Be a team player
· Strong computer skills, MS Office and legal software
· Prior work experience in a law office
· Must have Trust and Estate industry experience
Benefits: Salary up to $60K. Our client offers an excellent and competitive benefits package including 401K 6% plus an additional 401K discretionary; also year-end bonus.
Click- Apply Now -button below to fill out our Application or Send an email to carol@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.