Lead Process Technician, 3rd shift
The Lead Process Technician will manage all product activities associated with Injection manufacturing, quality control, product distribution, and general maintenance with assigned product/service group.
This is a 3rd shift position. Monday-Friday 11pm-7am, OT will be available.
Background check and Drug Screen required. Candidate will be required to wear steel toe shoes.
$31.00 an hour.
Lead Process Technician responsibilities
- Act as leader for all operational activities on 3rd Shift
- Set up all molding machines per schedule supplied by Production Controller
- Troubleshoot and make sure all injection molding machines run smoothly (NO SETUP)
- Assure all documentation for Mold set up and job books are followed and filled out
- Report Daily scrap for all Injection Machines during your Shift.
- Ensure documentation is accurate and reflective of current practices and product/ customer requirements
- Must have a basic understanding of quality management systems related to ISO 9001
- Strives for continuous improvement in use of materials, machines, and employees
- 2 + years in lead position is required.
- Candidate must have prior injection molding experience
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret manufacturing and quality reports.
- ISO 9001 management and implementation experience is desired.
- Proficiency in the use of computer-based ERP systems is required.
BENEFITS: Moore Staffing offers a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days!
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.