Lathe Operator, 3rd Shift
Our Salem, NH manufacturing plant is looking for a Lathe Operator for the 3rd shift.
This position is contract to hire that offers a great team culture that works together.
Schedule: 11:00 PM – 7:30 AM; Sunday – Thursday
Pay Rate: $19.00 per hour
- Machine set-up for grinding and cutting.
- Lift arbors and place on lathe.
- Lift belting material and place on lathe for cutting.
- Grind belts,
- Must understand metric and English measurement,
- Ability to use and understand Vernier calipers.
- Operation of walk behind powered pallet jack.
- Must be able to perform physical tasks, ability to lift-up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, plus overtime, with reliable and consistent attendance.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality standards.
- Must have good communication skills, with the ability to carry out written and verbal instruction.
- Solid reading, math, computer and measurement skills required.
- Skilled in reading blueprints and reading and interpreting documents required.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without sponsorship.
BENEFITS: Once candidate is hire permanent, they will be eligible for benefits in 30 days or less, including 401(k) with company match, Paid Time Off – starting at a max of 21 days per year!
Employee Discounts – computers, vehicles, amusement park tickets, gym memberships, and more!
Moore Staffing offers a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days!
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.