Jr. Refurb Intake Coordinator
Title: Jr. Refurb Intake Coordinator
Jr. Refurb Intake Coordinator Summary: Our Southern NH clients is looking for a Junior Refurbishing Technician. The individual will be responsible for receiving small partials and Freight shipments and the evaluation of the shipments through our Intake Process
Jr. Refurb Intake Coordinator Responsibilities
- Receiving Shipments
- Evaluating / Taking Pictures / Detailed Notes
- Re-Packing of Products
- Pulling and Preparing Products to ship
- Parts & Inventory Assistance
- General Warehouse Operational Duties
Jr. Refurb Intake Coordinator Skills:
- Technical aptitude required
- Independent Thinker & Problem Solver
- Able to lift minimum of 60 Lbs throughout the day.
- Must be organized with high attention to detail
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Outlook & Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Jr. Refurb Intake Coordinator Benefits: Salary range is up to $18-$20hr based on experience. This position qualifies for company health insurance benefits; first year paid vacation time, and participation in company 401K Retirement / Profit Sharing as soon as individuals meet the eligibility requirements for each plan benefit.
If interested, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.