Jr HR Generalist
Our North Shore client is hiring a JR HR Generalist in a full- time direct hire basis. This position is focused on HR processes, procedures, and coaching and providing consulting support to counsel management on individual HR activities, performance issues, terminations, promotions, employee development, job content and job description development.
Strong focus in:
- Employee relations
- Working with talent team
- Has experience with visa and immigration
This position involves 25% travel to other US sites. Interested candidates can forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific duties include:
• Develop the best possible solution to employee relation issues. Ensure sound employee relations policies are developed, communicated and implemented.
• Maintain the employee handbook policies and procedures
• Partner and/or coach supervisors to create and deliver effective performance management actions, initiatives and strategies that will have a direct impact on employee engagement and retention, in addition to sustaining a high performance workforce.
• Provide day to day performance management guidance to supervisors (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Provides guidance to field HR managing complex leave of absence cases
• Develop ad hoc reports, dashboards and metrics in a timely manner utilizing Workday HRIS reporting tools
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-7 years experience in HR
- Strong employee relations
- HRIS database and automated resume tracking knowledge, preferably Workday.
- SPHR / PHR certification preferred.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state employment law.
- Advanced computer skills