Inventory Assistant/Operations and Logistics
Title: Inventory Assistant/Operations and Logistics
Inventory Assistant/Operations and Logistics Summary: Long term temporary assignment providing support with orders, customer questions and documentation
Inventory Assistant/Operations and Logistics Responsibilities:
· Assist with posting hours to production jobs
· Print, scan and email of documents
· Provide assistance with end of day shipping orders
· Reconciling closed orders
· Assisting with inventory transactions
· Position will run for 6 months, could go longer
Inventory Assistant/Operations and Logistics Qualifications:
- Associates degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Provide excellent follow up to team members and customers
- Strong computer skills, with knowledge and past work experience in an ERP system a plus!
Inventory Assistant/Operations and Logistics Benefits: Salary $22-$23hr depending on experience. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.