Inventory Allocation Jr Planner
Title: Supply Chain Inventory Allocation Jr Planner
Summary: Join a fast-growing NH Seacoast client in this Jr Planner role. This important role will ensure the success of over 4,000 events across the country by keeping proper inventory availability as needed.
- Daily analysis and replenishment plan for events
- Forecasting/tracking daily sales
- Assist with end of event inventory reconciliation
- Forecasting supply needs based on show counts
- Assist in tracking inventory counts by location
- Maintain weekly inventory/supply plans for all programs/skus
- Assist with CHEP pallet forecast, purchases, inventory maintenance, audits, and returns.
- Assist with creating transfer orders as needed in inventory system.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team oriented with a can-do attitude
- Prior experience in planning/inventory, specifically in replenishment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi task
- College degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office with above average Excel skills
- Prior database experience, ability to learn new software programs
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
Benefits: Salary range $60-$70K, depending on experience. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your resume or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.