Insurance Customer Service Representative
Our Northshore client is hiring an experienced Customer Service representative to assist customers with questions on their policies. Our client offers great benefits package to the hired candidate. Business hours 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Salary up to $60K based on experience.
- Respond to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence
- Handle customer inquiries and follow up to clients new and existing clients
- Handle initial intake on customer complaints
- Must have 3 years of customer service in insurance services
- Be able to obtain or already possess a Massachusetts Property & Casualty License
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have working knowledge of computer programs
- Responsive and proactive, with the ability to work well with others
While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee, they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days!
If interested please send resume to email@example.com or click the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.
Check out how Moore Staffing has successfully partnered with medical clients in the past to staff our front line medical workers: https://moorestaffing.com/2015/06/19/staffing-the-response/