Inside Sales/Customer Service
Inside Sales Summary: Join this industry leading distributor as Inside Sales Representative.
In this role you will handle customer questions, comments and complaints while providing excellent customer service. Our client offers an excellent work location and free parking.
Inside Sales Responsibilities:
· Assist customers with product selections
· Work with existing customer accounts to build new business
· Interact with potential customers
· Keep customers updated on order status
· Process customer orders, changes and returns
· Prior work experience in a customer sales/Inside sales role
· Strong communication skills
· Understanding of product and ability to build product branding
Inside Sales Skills:
· MS Office skills
· SAP and Excel skills
Inside Sales Benefits: Salary range, $49-$57K - depending on experience. Client offers excellent benefit package including 401K with match, 80% paid single medical plan
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to email@example.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.