Human Resources Generalist
Summary: Our client is looking for a HR Generalist to offer guidance on HR best practices such as employee relations, recruiting & hiring, benefits administration, and policy implementation.
- Works closely with the VP of People & Culture on daily HR matters and issues including policies and procedures
- Full cycle recruiting - interviews, facilitate hiring process and work closely with department managers on hiring needs and offer letters
- implementing and administering Colleague Recognition programs,
- Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing.
- With HR team to manage administration of benefits and coordination of annual open enrollment
- Provide backup support in the processing of payroll (utilize Paycom currently).
- Coordinates a variety of other HR related programs and or projects and serves on various committees as assigned
- Partner with team to assess and recommend new approaches to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- 3-4 years of HR Generalist experience.
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel experience.
- Payroll experience a plus.
- A high degree of confidentiality
- Strong knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
- PHR or SPHR Certification a plus!
Benefits: Salary range $55,000-$65,000 depending on experience. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to ashley@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.