HR Business Partner
Title: HR Business Partner
Summary: Working as the HR Business Partner, the hired candidate will provide support in all areas of HR operations, working closely with management and employees.
· Manage recruitment process
· Provide support in areas of employee relations
· Provide knowledge in areas including policy and procedures
· Provide HR policy guidelines
· Oversee new hire orientation programs
· Assist in employee recognition programs
· Work with HR Director in employee evaluations and performance reviews
· Will oversee and administer other programs as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong knowledge of employment rules and regulations
- 7 yrs experience in an HR department, with 4+ years working as a Generalist
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR policy and procedures
- Strong problem solver
- Strong computer skills and ability to create and present information
- Change management skills
- Have prior work experience working in a newly created department
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external clients.
· MS Office suite, HRIS, payroll software (similar to Oracle and ADP)
Benefits: Salary up to $85K base. Candidate will begin working in a hybrid model, eventually returning to the office full time.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to carol@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.