Home Care Supervisor
Our Merrimack Valley healthcare client is seeking to hire a Home Care Supervisor. This is a Temporary role that will focus on client intake, scheduling processes, employee supervision, and problem resolution.
· Calling and scheduling clients to begin services
· Schedule employees for client visitation
· Telephone orientation is provided by Scheduling Supervisor. This includes care plan review for PCH/HHA cases
· Effectively utilize 12/12 staff that has been assigned to each Scheduling Supervisor
· Appropriate utilization of contract agency staff, ensure required documents are on file
· Schedule, coordinate, and supervise staff
· Report any issues to management
Pay rate: $20-$24
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Experience in a homecare agency or related field with demonstrated ability to work independently
· Maturity, good health, positive attitude in working with people, flexibility and skills in public relations and supervision
· Ability to read and write in English
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include administrative, accounting, customer service, medical administrative and clinical, human resources, marketing, supply chain, engineering and skilled manufacturing. Candidates have many choices as to which staffing firms to work with. We are confident that candidates who choose Moore do more to help their careers get on the right path. Moore’s candidates working 30 or more hours per week are eligible for a Tufts Health Insurance plan after just 30 days of employment!