Health Aid Responsibilities:
- Maintains a clean and safe working and/or living environment in the PACE center and/or participants’ homes.
- Assists registered therapists with treatments and activities which are ordered for each participant, such as positioning, transfers, ambulation, and exercises.
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, ambulation, and transfers.
- carrying out schedule of daily cleaning and disinfecting of the PACE center following guidelines and precautions
- Personal care including dressing, bathing, mobility, incontinence care, and other services
- Medication reminders
- Updating the EMR/communication in daily log in of client's health, well-being, and activities
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent.
- Certification: CPR and First Aid Certification preferred, not required
- Experience: 2+ years experience working with the elderly providing care in an assisted living, nursing home, home health or hospital setting.
- Reliable transportation required and valid drivers license
- Must have received Covid vaccination ( Booster preferred, not mandatory)
- Candidates must be up to date with immunizations.
Benefits: This a Direct role with excellent Benefits! Health Insurance! Mileage
Salary -$19 to $20/hr. depends on the level of experience.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to email@example.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.