Health Aid Summary:
Great opportunity to work in a day service healthcare facility, providing support to clients in areas including exercises, activities, meal time assistance and other light duties.
Will consider either full time or part time hours between 8am and 5pm.
Health Aid Responsibilities:
- Maintains a clean and safe working and/or living environment in elder daycare
- Assists registered therapists with treatments and activities which are ordered for each participant, such as positioning, transfers, ambulation, and exercises.
- Personal care including dressing, bathing, mobility, incontinence care, and other services
- On occasion, may be asked to do a home visit and provide home aide to residents
- Medication reminders
- Updating the EMR/communication in daily log in of client's health, well-being, and activities.
Health Aid Requirements:
· High school graduate or equivalent.
· Experience working with the elderly, providing care in an assisted living facility
· Must have reliable transportation if a home visit is requested
· Must have received Covid vaccination (boosters preferred not mandatory)
· Candidates must be up to date with immunizations and provide documentation showing such
· CPR and First Aid Certification preferred, not required
Health Aid Salary and Benefits: This a Temp to Hire role, salary determined by experience up to $20/hr
While employed through Moore Staffing hired candidate will be eligible to enroll in health insurance program after working 30 days.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to email@example.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.