Director of Advanced Manufacturing Automation
The Global Director of Manufacturing Automation is responsible for building the strategic plan and driving the implementation of the key initiatives to achieve the automation ambition of the division’s manufacturing network. This role is key to achieving the company’s ambitious revenue growth and productivity goals, while ensuring the quality of products and compliance of operations. The hired candidate will be asked to accomplish a number of key objectives including:
· Lead individuals and also multifunctional teams in the identification of key automation opportunities, and the identification and development of best globally available automation and robotics solutions.
· Develop transformational technology/ automation roadmaps leveraging appropriate advanced technologies for key growth areas of the business, building key partnerships with external providers, universities and research institutes.
· Build individual business cases and execution plans and obtain management approval for large investment initiatives.
· Manage execution of these initiatives to detailed execution plans developed, with internal and external partners, developing robust processes and achieving project goals within committed timing and costs.
· Engagement of key stakeholders in their manufacturing network and across functional and business partners will be key to success.
· Manage team and project budgets and regularly update senior leadership with accurate technical, business and financial status of your initiatives.
· Build and sustain a team(s) of capable resources for execution of initiatives and development of the automation roadmaps.
· Master’s degree in manufacturing technology/automation or MBA.
· Undergrad in Engineering or technology
· 10 yrs. leadership experience in a matrix environment in multinational company.
· Demonstrated experience in developing overall strategies for Industry 4.0 implementation and developing investment plans for OT
· Experience working in cGMP/ regulated environments
· Ability to guide teams in formulating transformative automation concepts and strategies into executable initiatives
· Broad knowledge and experience of global specialist automation solutions providers
· Team building and strong leadership
· Project management
· Manufacturing Automation subject Matter expert
· Industry 4.0
Resume can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
For over 35 years, Moore Staffing Manufacturing & Engineering has been helping talented manufacturing and engineering professionals connect with top hiring firms in medical device and life sciences, semi-conductor, aerospace, consumer goods, electro mechanical and other capital device and contract manufacturing organizations.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.