Front Desk Medical Rep
Join a thriving medical center in the role of Medical Receptionist. The hired candidate will the first point of contact for patients visiting the office. This is a full-time position with great benefits.
Our client offers an exceptional benefits package that includes a generous healthcare contribution, 12% 401k match and an incredible PTO program!
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls in a prompt and courteous manner
- Charging co-pays
- Verifying patient insurance and referrals when needed
- Check out patients and schedule upcoming appointments and test.
- Pulling charts
- Providing clerical support
- Training will be Monday through Friday 9am-5pm. Will then transition to 4/10 hour days
- Must have experience working in an office - Medical office experience a plus!
- Good phone presence
- Ability to handle clerical duties as needed
- Must have good computer skills: prior knowledge of Windows, EMR, HER, or Athena or Centricity preferred.
- Understanding or HIPAA regulations and policies.
- Knowledge of Medical terminology
- Must be comfortable working 4/10 hour days
Skills: Medical Assistance - HIPAA - EMR - HER- ATHENA - Centricity - Clerical - Filing - Data entry - Medical insurance - phone presence -
Benefits: While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee, they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days! Salary up tp $16/hr.-$19hr. Interested candidates please send your resume to Carol@moorestaffing.com or click the apply button below
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.