Front Desk Medical Rep
Join a thriving medical center in the role of Medical Receptionist. The hired candidate will the first point of contact for patients visiting the office. This is a full-time position with great benefits.
Our client offers an exceptional benefits package that includes a generous healthcare contribution, 12% 401k match and an incredible PTO program!
Salary $16 -$19/hr depends on the level of experience
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls in a prompt and courteous manner
- Charging co-pays
- Verifying patient insurance and referrals when needed
- Check out patients and schedule upcoming appointments and test.
- Pulling charts
- Providing clerical support
- Must have experience working in an office - Medical office experience a plus!
- Good phone presence
- Ability to handle clerical duties as needed
- Must have good computer skills: prior knowledge of Windows, EMR, HER, or Athena or Centricity preferred.
- Understanding or HIPAA regulations and policies.
- Knowledge of Medical terminology
- Must be comfortable working 4/10 hour days
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for two consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. Check out how Moore Staffing has successfully partnered with medical clients in the past to staff our front line medical workers: https://moorestaffing.com/2015/06/19/staffing-the-response/