Front Desk Admin
Title: Front Desk Admin
Summary: Provide office and phone support with our busy construction industry client.
· Handle incoming calls
· Scan and filing paperwork
· Enter purchase order information into database
· Upload documents to database
· Other clerical duties as needed
. Must have a good phone skills (friendly and courteous)
. Must be somewhat computer savvy- able to navigate different websites etc.
. Basic knowledge of Excel & Word (at least)
. Professional demeanor and able to work well with others in an office setting
. Willingness to learn new things
· Must be detail oriented and strong multi-tasking capability
· Must have strong phone presence
· Professional demeanor and ability to work in a team environment.
· Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Outlook and Word
· Prior phone/office support experience
Benefits: Salary up to $18/hr depending on experience. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to carol@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.