Family Medicine RN
RN Summary: We are working with a wonderful community healthcare system several departments in their outpatient facility, including Pediatrics, OBGyn, Adult medicine, Urgent Care and Family medicine.
· Management of nursing care in assigned department
· Assist patients both face to face and via telephone
· Perform physical examinations, lab testing
· Provide treatment, teaching and counseling to patients
· Provide nurse assessment, medical plan of care and medications
· Maintain clinical logs, patient records
· Must have graduated from an accredited School of Nursing
· Must have current MA license as an RN
· Must have current CPR/BLS
RN Salary & Benefits: Salary range, $33- $48/hr depending on experience.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to email@example.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.