Family Care Coordinator
Family Care Coordinator Summary: Our Greater Haverhill non profit client has an immediate need for a Family Care Coordinator, working under the supervision of the Program Manager and providing assistance in planning services and providing support to adults.
Family Care Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Conduct assessments and evaluations
· Conduct intake and obtain patient histories
· Assist with team members in developing and implementing care plans
· Conduct home visits
· Participate in meetings to review team performance
· Provide information and referrals to other service programs
· Assist in discharge planning process
Family Care Coordinator Qualifications:
· Bachelors’ degree, professional knowledge in a specialized field
· 2-3 years’ experience of progressive work history
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to problem solve and find solutions
Family Care Coordinator Skills:
· Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Outlook and Word
· Prior database experience, ability to learn new software programs
Family Care Coordinator Salary and Benefits: Salary range, $22-$25/hr depending on experience. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to email@example.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.