Extrusion Operator – 2nd Shift
· An Extrusion Operator is responsible for the setup and operation of extrusion equipment and will spend most of their day performing routine quality checks of production.
· Regulate rate of extrusion speed according to product specification. Recording data, such as man time, belt length, and items processed.
· Responsible for the setup and operation of extruders and ancillary equipment specific to the production of Urethane timing belts.
· Must be able to perform physical tasks, lifting up to 25 lbs.
· Must be able to work 40 hours per week, plus overtime, with reliable and consistent attendance.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality standards.
· Must have good communication skills, with the ability to carry out written and verbal instruction. Ability to read, write and understand English.
· Basic reading, math, computer, and measurement skills required.
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without sponsorship.
Skills: English measurements, measuring tools, blueprints, Basic computer skills
Benefits: Our client is offering an excellent benefits package when temp candidates convert to perm. Moore Staffing offers a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days!
A resume can be sent to email@example.com or click “Apply Now” to submit your application
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.