Entry Level Logistics Coordinator
Title: Entry Level Logistics Coordinator
Summary: Our Northshore client has an immediate opening for an Entry Level Logistics Coordinator. This individual will be part customer service team and will support the Operations Mangers with inbound and outbound freight service.
- Work with inbound freight to negotiate rates
- Work with customers to arrange pick up of their orders and customer satisfaction
- Developing targeted product to meet market needs
- Organizing shipments to retailers and invoicing
- Bachelors degree
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- MS Office including extensive knowledge of Excel
Benefits: Salary range $45,000-$48,000 depending on experience, sales bonuses, Health Care and Dental Plans, 401k and 3 weeks paid vacation.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to ashley@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.