Our southern New Hampshire device manufacturing client is hiring an Engineering Technician to join their company on a full-time, temp to hire basis. This company is a small family focused company with amazing products.
$25.00-$33.00 an hour.
Ideal candidate will have 5 plus year experience, including experience supporting engineering activities such as design, prototype PCB design and assembly of prototype electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, and specialized test equipment. Candidate should have experience testing, troubleshooting [to component level] and soldering printed circuit boards.
This individual will be the Engineering Manager's "right hand" person and will support the production floor needs for technical assistance, as well.
Candidate needs to know, or at least be able to figure out, why something is not working as intended.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
- Able to read schematics, interpret and troubleshoot electronic assemblies to component level
- Proficient with lab/test equipment (i.e. oscilloscopes, voltage meters, ESD testers, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers etc.)
- Familiarity with surface mount equipment and processes to support in-house SMT operation
- Soldering experience (familiar with surface mount and thru-hole, and able to rework as required)
- Manual dexterity with hand tools
- Able to assist with reconciliation of Bills of Materials (BOMs) from schematics and sourcing generic components for new projects
- Experience with electronic calibration and ISO 17025 a plus
- Minimum of associates from Tech school or college in technical discipline
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.