Title: Email Marketing
Email Marketing Summary: Our client in Somerville, MA is looking for a Email Marketing candidate to join their team on a temporary basis. This is a hybrid role working 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
Email Marketing Responsibilities:
- Maintain Ecommerce Marketing email strategy for US and Canada
- Assist with start-to-finish email execution process for both Ecomm and retail focused emails
- Submit creative briefs
- Assist with reporting, presentations, meeting summaries, etc.
- Must be able to commit for a 6 month role
Email Marketing Qualifications:
- College graduate with a focus on Marketing or Business Administration
- Experience working in a previous marketing role is a plus
- Ability to prioritize workloads and a strong attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn
- Solid verbal and written communication & presentation skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite of software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Interest in Retail and Ecommerce Marketing
Email Marketing Benefits: Salary range $20-$24hr depending on experience
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to ashley@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.