Electronics Assembly Technician
Our well-respected Southern NH manufacturing client is seeking to hire an Electronics Assembly/Potting and Encapsulation Technician. This is a full-time temp-to-hire opportunity reporting to the Potting Tech Lead. The Electronics Assembly technician will work with all functions of potting and encapsulating electronic devices adhesive systems, typically epoxy based.
Hours: 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday; Pay rate: $17.50-$22.50/hr with benefits!
· Assemble electronics according to specifications
· Troubleshoot and document processes as needed
· Participate in the implementation of lean manufacturing practices
· 5+ years of experience with reactive adhesives and electrical assembly
· 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Access
· Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
· Knowledge of the pot life of adhesives
· ERP systems knowledge
· ESD training
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.