Electro Mechanical Assemblers 2nd Shift
Our Salem, NH manufacturing client has immediate need for 2nd shift assemblers. This position is long term temp, possible temp to hire.
Moore Staffing offers a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days!
Monday-Friday 2:30-10:30 pm.
Pay Rate - $17.60 an hour
- The hired candidate will do a variety of assembly operations working from assembly drawings and sample assemblies:
- Crimp, stake, screw, bolt, rivet, weld, solder, cement, press fit, to join or secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
- Mount assembled components on chassis panel.
- Connect component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points, using soldering, welding, thermos-compression, or related bonding procedures and equipment.
- Install finished assemblies or sub-assemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Assemble and attach hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches to assemblies.
- Perform on-line go-no-go testing and inspection, using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Hired employees will be required to pass a National criminal background check.
- One or more years experience assembly medical devices and/or sub assemblies is desired.
- Excellent manual dexterity working with small parts and the ability to use a variety of hand tools.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.