Electro-Mechanical Assembler, $5,000 sign on bonus
Our expanding capital device manufacturing client located in Billerica; MA has created an exciting new position for an Electro-Mechanical Assembler. You will be performing a wide variety of electronic, electromechanical, and mechanical production assembly and subassembly operations on complex capital equipment.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity. Hourly salary $24.00-$25.00
Monday-Friday (flex hours) 6:30am-3pm or 7am-3:30pm
Company offering a $5,000 sign on bonus..!
To comply with applicable government requirements, all U.S. employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are entitled to and approved for a legal accommodation, in accordance with the Company’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
- Performing a wide range of electromechanical assembly with demonstrated skill cabling systems, connecting and torquing large (x-ray) assemblies and/or up-fitting Daimler and International trucks for mobile (x-ray application) products.
- Candidate should have a strong mechanical background and knowledge of general hand tools
- Assembly will require use of online manufacturing documentation, following sequenced online instruction, and maintaining production record books on-line.
- Knowledge of bills of materials (BOM) structure and ability to read and interpret assembly and schematic diagrams required
- High School diploma or GED and 2+ years of manufacturing experience.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, work on vehicles and on large gantry structures required.
- An enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude thriving in a rapidly evolving environment.
SKILLS: Electro-Mechanical Assembly, Cabling, BOM, Interpret Blueprints/Schematics
BENEFITS: Our client is offering a competitive benefits package that including a generous PTO program and a competitive salary.
Resumes to email@example.com or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.