Our advanced technology capital device manufacturer is hiring an Electrical Engineer.
Great opportunity to be part of a world class design team. The ideal candidate will have experience architecting, developing and maintaining the range of complex electrical and electronic systems comprising a novel metal additive manufacturing machine. This includes, but is not limited to, controls design, power design, servo system design, and potentially some PCB design.
Travel up to 15%. Relocation package is negotiable.
This is a direct hire opportunity. $125,000-$135,000
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Analyze, design, implement and trouble-shoot electrical designs for complex systems including: high speed electro-mechanical, electro-optics, vision, and pulsed laser systems.
- Implement the electrical/electronic aspects of a multidisciplinary system architecture and design.
- Develop designs and schematics for complex systems.
- Identify external vendors and specify components & subsystems with customization as needed.
- Design and trouble-shoot all aspects of controls equipment (power, signal, communications).
- Design and specify motion (servo/stepper) and sensing control equipment.
- Experience developing complex industrial equipment with diverse technologies (lasers, motion, high-power, high-speed controls, analog acquisition, etc.)
- Experience with frequently used controls components, such as I/O modules, (safety) relays, power supplies, breakers, and other DIN rail components, etc.
- Proven understanding of electrical/controls redundant, fail-safe design practices.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written as well as proven effective teamwork.
- Experience with AutoCAD Electrical or similar CAD systems
- Strong background in Mechatronics, specifically servo motors and feedback control systems.
· Safety compliances, preferably CE & UL.
· Understanding of SIL designs as they pertain to Electrical systems.
· Familiarity with Delta Tau, Beckhoff (Safety) PLC & EtherCAT I/O.
· Experience in additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing.
B.S. degree in Electrical, Robotics Engineering, or related fields;
M.S. degree in Electrical, Robotics Engineering, or related fields;
BENEFITS: The company is offering a 4-year vested stock option program as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.