Electrical Assembler, 2nd shift
Our north shore manufacturing client is partnering with us to help them hire an Electrical Assembler.
This is a Full-time role.
4 day work week, Monday to Thursday 4:00pm-2:30am
$20.00-$21.00, 15% differential
To assemble electrical and electro mechanical assemblies safely and efficiently to produce a quality product that meets specifications.
- Layout and construct various electrical and electro mechanical assemblies with minimal supervision according to schematic diagrams, specifications, and applicable regulatory codes. Evaluate electrical schematic and assembly drawings, BOM’s, and other specifications and plan the successive steps of fabricating and assembling components. Plan the layout of electrical control cabinets, placement of sensors, actuators, and other components, and routing of conduit and cable.
- Size wiring, contacts, circuit protection, conduit, junctions, and other components according to NEC code requirements and design specifications.
- Duties involve hand work and ability to diagnose improper mechanical assembly or operations and to take necessary steps to correct the problem. Any situations not easily resolved or identified should be reported to the Team Leader.
- Perform quality assurance inspections and reporting of results
- Capable of reading circuit diagrams and schematics, ladder logic diagrams and layout drawings
- Ability to read and interpret written instructions, bill of materials, production schedules and blueprints
- Knowledge and experience bending conduit
- Ability to operate hand, power and pneumatic operated tools common to the trade.
- Ability to learn how to properly handle overhead cranes and forklift
- Ability to troubleshoot circuits and devices and recommend changes or improvements
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Experience or exposure to lean concepts
- Familiarity with current NEC code requirements and interpretation.
- Understands electrical theory and practice as applied to the operation of such components as electric motors, motor starters, contactors, control relays, time delay relays, circuit breakers, fusing, PLC’s, fluid flow and temperature sensors, and other related electrical, pneumatic and mechanical components.
- Must have experience bending conduit
Moore Staffing is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.