Economics Subject Matter Expert
- Develop problems
- Review online lesson content
- Write solutions
- Perform QA testing for educational software
- Graph learning objectives into meaningful pre and post requisites.
- Candidates with teaching experience a plus.
- Must have knowledge of MS Office Software
- Good writing skills and communication skills
- Experience with standard-based curriculum development is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Current certification, recent teaching experience, and familiarity with online teaching and virtual learning is preferred.
- Qualified candidates should have a degree in economics, mathematics, education, or similar concentration
Accomplish more with Moore!
Please apply to email@example.com
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include administrative, accounting, customer service, medical administrative and clinical, human resources, marketing, supply chain and skilled manufacturing. Candidates have many choices as to which staffing firms to work with. We are confident that candidates who choose Moore do more to help their careers get on the right path. Moore’s candidates working 30 or more hours per week are eligible for a Tufts Health Insurance plan after just 30 days of employment!