Director of Marketing
Director of Marketing
We are working with an exciting medical device start-up that has created a new remote role for a Director of Marketing. The Director will provide the vision and leadership to manage their commercialization efforts. Our client is offering an exceptional compensation package including stock options. The ideal candidate will have intimate knowledge of the infusion pump industry.
· Oversee commercial objectives and guide the implementation of commercial strategies
· Establish the marketing infrastructure and team to support customer acquisition and growth goals
· Grow brand awareness with key stakeholders at health systems and strategic partners
· Provide ongoing support for product, including monitoring of customer experience, customer needs and sales support materials.
· Create success metrics, track progress, and modify plans as needed.
· Gather voice-of -the-customer insights and business intelligence
· Lead email marketing campaigns and messaging with targeted audience
· Search Engine Optimization (SEO) support and analysis
· Write and facilitate social media posts- LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
· Facilitate, support and/or execute writing articles bylines, blogs, award submissions, abstracts and new marketing content
· Own marketing lead generation and handoff to sales
· Participate in sales pipeline discussions
· Develop, design and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition, product awareness/adoption
· Set clear goals for campaigns/programs and report on performance
· Manage marketing budgets
· Bachelor's degree or higher
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in marketing
· Experience in med-tech
· Comprehensive understanding of the IV infusion pump industry
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Adept at content generation for use in marketing campaigns, programs, media and other initiatives (including blogs, social media posts, emails, PowerPoint, video)
· Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce or other marketing and CRM applications
· Experience managing agency partners - facilitating work and ensuring partners are focused on objectives
· Experience or knowledge in operating within a Quality Management System preferred
Skills: Med Tech – Marketing – Marketing Budgets - Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Infusion Pump Industry – HubSpot – Salesforce – CRM - Medical Device
Benefits: Our client is offering an exceptional compensation package including stock options. Salary depends on the level of experience $150 -$180K. Interested candidates please send your resume to Carol@moorestaffing.com or click the apply button below
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.