Denials Management Lead
Our Merrimack Valley healthcare provider is seeking a Denials Management Supervisor to join their growing organization. This is an exciting new position for our client. They are offering a comprehensive employee benefits package including health, dental, tuition reimbursement and 401k. Responsibilities of this opening include:
Responsibilities include the following:
· Supervision and oversight of the organization’s contract management system.
· Support the strategic planning process by monitoring and analyzing revenues to ensure compliance with federal, state, and third-party regulations and payment policies to ensure maximum reimbursement is achieved.
· Assist in the monthly contractual modeling process
· Produce payor specific validation reports from the contract management system; identifies variances in accounts receivable and contractual allowance
· Resolve systematic problems as needed.
· Oversee the loading/updating of payor contracts into the contract management system.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
· 5 or more years of acute-healthcare finance experience