Data Quality Analyst
Data Quality Analyst Summary: Fully remote position with our Andover based client, providing analysis and data of supply data. Candidate will also identify areas of improvement in the process.
Data Quality Analyst Responsibilities:
· Perform spreadsheet analysis of data
· Provide cost analysis to members
· Prepare and present analysis to both internal and external customers
· Prepare reports, update existing reports
· While this is a remote position, you will be required to travel to the office occasionally - candidates must live within reasonable driving distance to Andover
Data Quality Analyst Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred (Supply Chain, healthcare management, business)
· Looking for experience level of 1- 3 years, recent grad and/or up to 3 years expereince
· Ability to stay connected to team while working remote
· Have strong communication skills
· Provide accurate and thorough data
· Be an analytical thinker, identify potential issues and problems.
Data Quality Analyst Skills:
Microsoft Office – Excel is a must
- Basic SQL skills
- Has previous experience in data analytics or data mining
- Has worked with healthcare data or interest in healthcare is a huge plus
Data Quality Analyst Benefits: Salary range, low – mid $50s depending on experience. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.