Customer Service Specialist
Title: Customer Service Specialist, Salem NH
Summary: Join our Southern NH client providing support to both domestic and international customers. The hired candidate will provide support in the order process from start to finish.
· Manage order process
· Enter orders into system
· Review orders
· Respond in timely manner to customer inquiries
· Follow up on shipping, tracking and issue resolution
· Verify merchandise shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 3+ years’ experience in fast paced CSR role
· Order entry experience
· Great communication skills
· Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Outlook and Word
· SAP experience preferred, or similar program
Benefits: Salary range, mid $40s – mid $50sK depending on experience. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.