Customer Service Representative
Summary: Temp to hire opportunity to join our well established and growing client as a Customer Service rep, assisting customers in the Home Medical Equipment business
· Enter customer orders
· Communicate with customers, providing answers to equipment questions
· Work with medical professionals, verifying patient orders and needs
· Verify patient information
· Coordinate patient equipment/supplies deliveries
· 2 years college, Associates degree preferred
· 2 years work experience, preferably in a medical or healthcare office setting
· Excellent communication skills
· Professional demeanor
· Strong typing skills
· Strong computer skills including accurate keyboarding
Benefits: Salary, $16.50/hr. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now -button below to fill out our Application or Send an email to carol@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.