Customer Service Representative
Title: Customer Service Representative
Our electronic supplier client in Chelmsford, MA is looking for an excellent Customer Service Representative to join and support their Sales team. The candidate will be working closely with the Inside Sales Team and the Warehouse Production Team. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and has willingness to learn.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Handle inbound calls from customers regarding the product, stock levels, and order status
• Make product recommendations to customers based on input
• Do customer testing of product
• Manage demo inventory and ship demo equipment to partners
• Maintain price lists: product and spare parts
• Provide quotes to customers and create quote logs for tracking and follow up
• Design, creation, and mailing of the newsletter to a database of partners
• Process returns and billing for incorrect orders or product damaged in shipment
• Backup support for Warehouse Clerk
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or Equivalent (preferred)
• 1-2 years of Customer Service background or Office Administration (preferred)
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites (Excel, Word, Outlook) (required)
• Great communication skills
Skills: Excellent customer service skills – Microsoft Office Suites – great communication skills – Attention to details – highly organized – sales quotes – inventory tracking
Benefits: This is a Full Time, ONSITE, Permanent position. Monday-Friday 7:30am-4pm. This Position provides a compensation of $45K/year. This position provides benefits such as medical, dental, PTO, and 401k.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.