Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Support Representative Summary: Provide customer support with our growing medical device manufacturing client, interacting with clients to provide assistance in product selection.
Customer Service Support Representative Responsibilities:
· Interact with medical professionals to obtain patient data for orders
· Handle inbound phone calls
· Assist with shipping products to patients
· Ability to learn medical device functions and provide information to patients
· Work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
· This position is 100% on site, will require periods of standing, sitting, and working on the computer.
Customer Service Support Representative Qualifications and skills:
· Candidate must have strong work ethic, time management skills
· Eager to learn about the product and be able to convey information to customers
· Have excellent phone skills
· Ability to learn new computer software
· Prior work experience in a dental environment a plus!
Customer Service Support Representative Benefits: Salary range up to $24/hr depending on experience.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.