Customer Service Rep/Manufacturing
Title: Customer Service Representative
Summary: Join our well-established manufacturing client in this customer support role, providing assistance to both customers and vendors in a fast and professional manner.
· Handle inbound customer service calls
· Assist with answering customer questions, resolve customer issues
· Process customer orders
· Provide quotes, utilizing the company ERP system and calculating costs
· Create purchase orders
· Prior work experience in a manufacturing environment a plus!
· Candidate must be a self-starter and able to handle multiple tasks
· Must be proficient on the computer
· Must have good math and analytical skills
· Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Outlook and Word
· Prior database experience, ability to learn new software programs
Benefits: Salary range, $20-$25/hr depending on experience. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to email@example.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.