Customer Service/Order Entry Manufacturing Specialist
Title: Customer Service/Order Entry Manufacturing Specialist
Summary: Our Methuen contract manufacturer is hiring an all-around manufacturing support specialist to join their team. This is a critical role that requires the hired candidate to wear many hats in support of customer order processing, inventory and materials and production planning. This company is a tight knit group of people working for a well-liked small business owner.
· Enter new customer orders into an MRP system
· Process orders after reviewing bill of materials and inventory
· Maintain product bill of materials in system
· Work with production teams to ensure delivery times are satisfied
· Order materials as needed to maintain stock levels
· Check bills of materials for accuracy and create new routings as needed
· Create and communicate reports to team members related to customer orders, backlogs, material requirements, etc
· Experience working in a manufacturing, high detail order fulfillment or inventory role
· Excellent verbal communication
· Able to multi-task managing multiple activities
· Quick learner
· Strong attention to details and math skills
· Strong computer skills with the ability to quickly learn a new MRP system
Benefits: This is a full-time, temp to hire role with hours of 7:30am-4:00pm offering a salary of $23 - $27 per hour.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to carol@mooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.