Customer Service Logistics Coordinator
Title: Customer Service Marketing Coordinator
Summary: Our Northshore client has an immediate temporary opening for a Customer Service Logistics Coordinator. This individual will be part customer service team and will be managing inbound and outbound freight service.
· Work with inbound freight to negotiate rates
· Work with customers to arrange pick up of their orders and customer satisfaction
· Developing targeted product to meet market needs
· Organizing shipments to retailers and invoicing
· Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a directly related field
· Have 2 to 5 years of experience
· Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
· MS Office including extensive knowledge of Excel
Benefits: Salary range $45,000-$48,000 depending on experience, sales bonuses, Health Care and Dental Plans, 401k and 3 weeks paid vacation.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to ashley@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.