Customer Order Entry Representative
Customer Service Representative Summary: Become part of a thriving Customer Service team with our Burlington area medical device client.
· Handle inbound/outbound call inquiries
· Process order transactions
· Provide pricing to customers
· Update customers on order tracking
· Handle customer escalation
· Other duties including as needed.
· Bachelors degree preferred, 3+ years experience in a customer support role.
· Ability to handle difficult situations
· Be a problem solver
· Communicate with staff and team members
· Complete special projects as needed
· Must be able to work until 6 pm Monday through Friday
· Detail oriented, strong focus
· Knowledge of MS Office
· Ability to work in order processing systems
· Accurate keyboarding skills
· Internet research
Benefits: Salary range, $18-$22/hr depending on experience. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.